The pricing structure for the use of the SafeguardAEO is straightforward.
up to 10 staff with turnover of up to £2 million (or balance sheet total up to £2 million)
up to 50 staff with turnover of up to £10 million (or balance sheet total up to £10 million)
up to 250 staff with turnover of up to £50 million (or balance sheet total up to £43 million)
250 or more staff with turnover of more than £50 million (or balance sheet total of more than £43 million)
* Price includes application for AEO(C) and AEO(S)
Many operators applying for AEO(C) status also apply for AEO(S) status. Fees include the option of applying for either or both accreditations.
SafeguardAEO is designed to make it extremely easy for you to complete and submit your AEO application without further guidance or assistance.
However, due to time or resource constraints you may wish us to provide additional support during your AEO application process. An example of the support services available to you are listed below.
Should you choose, our customs and security experts can undertake the entire application process for you as a fully Managed Service. Alternatively for an additional fee we can file the C118 online on your behalf.
- Needs Analysis Review to identify the level of support you require and your state of readiness for the AEO status application process.
- Assistance with review and preparation of all policy and procedure document attachments required by HMRC.
- Assistance with review and preparation of a comprehensive Threat and Risk Assessment.
- Assistance with review and preparation of site security plans up to CPNI level where required.
- Physical site visits and review.
- Assistance with compilation of material for analysis by SafeguardAEO software and completion of documentation.
- 'Start to finish' AEO status application as a Managed Service.